BUG FIXES (22)
EVT-10308 Today text in week view is localized EVT-10311 Swapping between cultures with different date formats no longer causes an exception EVT-10313 Subscription emails failed when user locale was not found EVT-10328 Various Events views did not pick up the container and skin applied to the module, due to the use of DNN Edit controls which by default use the admin skin/container. This has been changed. EVT-10366 Import .ics files to Google and Outlook 2003 failed. This has been corrected. Feature also enhanced, see Enhancements EVT-10373 Bug in Token Replacement for RSS resolved EVT-10458 Enrollment role can now be reset to 'None' EVT-10525 Disable FriendlyURLs no longer causes error when Event Detail New Page enabled EVT-10529 Edit button is now visible in Day View EVT-10531 Cookie date handling no longer fails in Cyrillic languages EVT-10541 PortalID is now set correctly for new events on other portals than portal 0 EVT-10562 Correctly implemented EVT-8096 - observe sub-calendar permissions EVT-10615 List view no longer causes ReflectionPermission error if the site does not have ReflectionPermission EVT-10624 Apostrophe in Category name no longer results in no results when filtering EVT-10626 Changed Icon bar icon urls to make more reliable, since they could disappear under certain circumstances EVT-10676 Corrected url for SmallCalendar.gif, The urls in the module menu have \ not /. This causes a problem with OpenDNS which strips out \ in a URL. EVT-10716 Event detail view validation now only validates email address not whole page EVT-10825 Clicking on a search item will now correctly redirect to new page if EventDetailNewPage set EVT-10838 Module now handles situation where 0 events are generated from recurrence logic in add/update/upgrade EVT-10951 Signup related tokens are now available for the moderator action required email EVT-11141 Deleted owner no longer causes a problem in RSS feed EVT-11178 Fixed issue where editor disappeared in Google Chrome
EVT-9794 Events are now sorted in the order they are entered within date/time EVT-9830 Event count can now be displayed in Month View No Cell Events by resetting template on existing installs EVT-9976 Added template for Week View title date format EVT-10112 Moderation actions no longer displayed if moderation not enabled EVT-10330 Tooltips now show when hovering over whole row in list and day views, and the event cell in week view EVT-10439 Added a setting to specify whether a fully enrolled event should still be visible or not EVT-10563 Added option to enable/disable sub-calendar view permissions EVT-10616 A setting to automatically enable or disable to specify the skin/container for views that defaulted to the site default skin EVT-10669 The update of portalid improved in upgrade scripts to allow for deleted modules EVT-10752 Improved the standard Themes for better working on different browsers by improving the .css files EVT-10753 Created variations in various colors of the standard Events theme and added minimalExtropy theme EVT-10758 Change print layout (default container print button) width to 90% with some margin EVT-10860 Enhance RSS feed: added guid and atom:link to RSS feed, also added an [IFHASIMAGE][/IFHASIMAGE] token pair, to enable hiding of image, since otherwise a blank href is generated. Updated RSS template to reflect. EVT-10873 Added setting to define maximum length of tooltip EVT-10950 Added tokens [events:signupdate] and [events:signupdatelabel] in the email templates
EVT-9278 EventTimeBegin is dropped from IX_EventsSignups index EVT-9991 Updated all varchar fields to nvarchar to allow unicode EVT-10194 All fields in all Event tables are reviewed, constraints are added, null/not null, field type validated. EVT-10274 Removed dynamic SQL, and improved GetByRange performance EVT-10441 Centralised checking for event editor to ensure consistency EVT-11205 Improved performance by removing unnecessary calls to get user info when not authenticated
lunedì 25 gennaio 2010
Sul blog di DotNetNuke è di ieri l'annuncio del rilascio della nuova versione del modulo Events. Questo il link alla news ufficiale e di seguito il change log.
giovedì 21 gennaio 2010
E' appena stato rilasciata la versione 5.2.2 di DotNetNuke. Questa volta non si tratta solo di una versione che aggiorna e sistema qualche bug, ma di una versione che aggiorna anche i requisiti minimi. Come possiamo leggere nella nota ufficiale infatti sono necessari almeno Microsoft SQL 2005 e il framework 3.5 SP1 di Dot.NET.
Per il resto riporto di seguito la change-list.
- Fixed issue where tabname lookup's were case-sensitive and caused problems when loading controls.
- Fixed issue where Captcha control did not include a value for the Alt attribute.
- Fixed issue where the Create New Module wizard allowed the user to select an invalid 'Owner' folder.
- Fixed issue where uninstalling a module with 'delete files' unchecked deletes the files anyway.
- Fixed issue where GetMappedDirectory would log an exception during install.
- Fixed issue where the Starter kit was missing the HTML module.
- Fixed issue where the source package did not include the HTML module.
- Fixed issue with missing databaseowner and objectqualifier tags in the 5.2.1 SqlDataProvider script.
- Fixed issue where portal templates ceased working in 5.2.1.
- Fixed issue with page quotas where GetTabCount stored procedure had not been updated for localization changes introduced in 5.2.0.
- Fixed issue where Host email test fails but no email addresses are listed in the error message.
- Fixed issue where temp files were left if extension installation was cancelled.
- Fixed issue where Captcha was not regenerated if login failed.
- Reverted syntax that grants stored procedure permissions to previous version, as GRANT EXECUTE TO was problematic on shared hosts.
- Fixed issue where vendor registration email did not contain the vendor name.
- Added the ability to specify a custom animation function for the Visibility Widget.
- Updated title and help text to make optional for forcing a captcha for associating logins clearer.
- Added documentation to the Dynamic Module template that is displayed when a new module is created using the template.
- No modules or providers have been updated in the 5.2.2 packages.