Per il resto riporto di seguito la change-list.
- Fixed issue where tabname lookup's were case-sensitive and caused problems when loading controls.
- Fixed issue where Captcha control did not include a value for the Alt attribute.
- Fixed issue where the Create New Module wizard allowed the user to select an invalid 'Owner' folder.
- Fixed issue where uninstalling a module with 'delete files' unchecked deletes the files anyway.
- Fixed issue where GetMappedDirectory would log an exception during install.
- Fixed issue where the Starter kit was missing the HTML module.
- Fixed issue where the source package did not include the HTML module.
- Fixed issue with missing databaseowner and objectqualifier tags in the 5.2.1 SqlDataProvider script.
- Fixed issue where portal templates ceased working in 5.2.1.
- Fixed issue with page quotas where GetTabCount stored procedure had not been updated for localization changes introduced in 5.2.0.
- Fixed issue where Host email test fails but no email addresses are listed in the error message.
- Fixed issue where temp files were left if extension installation was cancelled.
- Fixed issue where Captcha was not regenerated if login failed.
- Reverted syntax that grants stored procedure permissions to previous version, as GRANT EXECUTE TO was problematic on shared hosts.
- Fixed issue where vendor registration email did not contain the vendor name.
- Added the ability to specify a custom animation function for the Visibility Widget.
- Updated title and help text to make optional for forcing a captcha for associating logins clearer.
- Added documentation to the Dynamic Module template that is displayed when a new module is created using the template.
- No modules or providers have been updated in the 5.2.2 packages.