- Templated User Profiles - User profile pages are now publicly viewable
- Photo field in User Profile - Users can upload a photo to their profile
- User Messaging - Users can send direct messages to other system users
- Search Engine Sitemap Provider - The sitemap now allows module admins to plugin sitemap logic for individual modules.
- Taxonomy Manager - Administrators can create hierarchical category lists that can be shared and used across modules
- Fixed issue with the Create New Module form not showing on upgrades.
- Fixed issue where the Create New Module wizard allowed the user to select an invalid 'Owner' folder.
- Fixed the issue where adding query strings such as Mid=Crash showed an error screen.
- Fixed issue where the dashboard controls failed to load if upgrading from a version prior to 5.1.0 to a later one.
- Fixed issue where create new module from manifest was not working
- Fixed issue where the red border around Administrator only content was not displayed after upgrading from 4.x
- Fixed the issue with the Market Place in the Solutions Explorer
- Fixed issue where GrantStoredProceduresPermission and GrantUserDefinedFunctionsPermission ran on every install/upgrade
- Fixed issue where logging in as Registered User throws PageLoadException in Event Viewer.
- Fixed issue with creating new language packs.
- Fixed issue with emails not having http in urls to external resources.
- Fixed issue with caching providers not being defined in web.config in some instances.
- Fixed issue where the User Image showed in the search drop down box in Manage Users.
- Updated the portaltemplate.xsd to cater for new fields.
- Update the Google Verification file content to match the new Google protocol.
- Updated the Installation Wizard's Finished button text to "Start building your new site!"
- Updated the default menu provider to use the DNNMenuNavigationProvider.
- Create Package button is now disabled until a package folder has been created.
- Reduced the number of user events that are logged.
- Optimized retrieving a module by its control key.
- Added code to store the site map priority as a number, which allows any valid localised single e.g. 0.5 or 0,6
- Added new logic to only allow cancelling a module installation if the Core Version is not sufficient for the module to be installed.
- Added extra checks to the upgrade application logic when removing core modules.
- Added a success message when exporting the Dashboard as xml.
- Added more validation around editing a module control definition
- Added the ability to disable portal folder synchronization on "hidden" folders.
- Added a new check to test if all extensions are installed that are present in a site template.
The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.3.0 packages. Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were corrected with each release.
mercoledì 17 marzo 2010
Rilasciato DotNetNuke 5.3.0
La release 5.3.0 di DotNetNuke è disponibile per il download sul sito ufficiale.
Alcune nuove funzionalità tra cui la possibilità di scambiare messaggi tra gli utenti registrati e l'aggiunta della foto nel profilo utente.
DNN si sta sempre più evolvendo verso il concetto di Social CMS con l'aggiunta di funzionalità che sempre più coinvolgono gli utenti. Vedremo quali altre novità ci saranno con le prossime versioni.
Intanto di seguito la release note della versione 5.3.0: