Per la maggior parte si tratta di bugfixing. Di seguito la release note:
- Fixed issue with assembly version type.
- Fixed issue with multiple cancel buttons on Add User screen.
- Fixed issue with version number in Symbols package manifest.
- Fixed issue where system mails are sent from the recipient's email address instead of admin email address.
- Fixed issue with logo in Ribbon Bar.
- Fixed issue with race condition when adding entries to shared Dictionaries.
- Fixed issue with scheduler exceptions when more than one language is defined.
- Fixed issue when creating portals in non en-us culture.
- Fixed issue with adding a new language.
- Fixed issue with AJAX Script Manager
- Fixed issue with Source Package not opening correctly in Visual Studio.
- Fixed issue when logging into a multi-language portal when the user's preferred locale is not set.
- Fixed issue with generation of user links to use new Profile page.
- Updated version of Symbols package in manifest file.
- Improved 5.4.0 and 5.4.1 upgrade scripts to better handle upgrades when multiple languages are installed.
- Added label explaining portal localization drop-down on site settings. Updated static localization text to more friendly form.
- Added missing release notes for 5.4.
- The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.2.0 packages. Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were corrected with each release.
- Blog Module 04.00.00
- Form and List 05.01.03Providers