Diversi bug fixes e alcune novità sono ora disponibili con la nuova versione di DotNetNuke (la 5.4.0).
Tra i fix più importanti c'è l'estensione della compatibilità con il framework 4.0 e alcuni fix sulla sicurezza.
Di seguito la release note.
- Fixed issue where portal settings were not saved per portal.
- Fixed issue with User Profile and Custom Registration modules
- Fixed issue with importing page templates.
- Fixed issue with updating Site Settings.
- Fixed issue with System.Web.Extensions dependencies when running in ASP.NET 4.0
- Fixed the View Profile module so it displays a message if it is placed on a page which is not defined as the Portal's profile page.
- Fixed issue with content list module not being added to search results.
- Fixed issue with yellow screen on some upgrades.
- Fixed issue where the registration email was being sent to the user being registered instead of the admin user.
- Fixed issue with missing fields in new vw_PortalsDefaultLanguage View
- Ported TelerikEditorProvider to Community Edition
- Included latest release of Telerik controls.
- Ensured compatibility with ASP.NET 4.0 runtime.
- Modified code to use more efficient string comparison methods.
- Improved performance of GetTabPermissionsByPortal stored procedure.
- Improved efficiency of core object caching.
- Improved performance by pre-compiling commonly used regular expressions.
- Ribbon Bar Control Panel –The new ribbon bar control panel provides content contributors with more editing options in a highly convenient format, allowing users to create pages, install new modules, edit content, and preview pages more quickly and easily than ever before.
- Added support for localizing portal details.
- Security Fixes
- System mails stored in cleartext in User messaging
- The following modules and providers have been updated in the 5.2.0 packages. Please see the specific project pages for notes on what bugs or enhancements were corrected with each release.
- Form and List Module 05.01.02
- Telerik Html Editor Provider 05.04.00